The perfect gluten-free gravy made from fresh ground whole grains.
- 2 TBL Butter
- 2 TBL Olive Oil
- ½ cup Gluten-Free WonderFlour
- Chicken Broth (vegetable or beef)
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat butter and olive oil in pan.
- Add flour. Whisk and toast up.
- Add broth till to the right consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until thickened.
Click for Gluten-Free WonderFour recipe…
This Buttermilk Pastry Dough recipe can be use for many things, including pie crust. Print Buttermilk Pastry Dough Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 3 cups fresh ground spelt flour, ground on the pastry setting on your WonderMill 3 tablespoons sugar 1 teaspoon salt 2 cubes or …
Click here to see How To Shape French Bread Loaves video on our archived Facebook Live Videos page.
- 1 cup sour dough starter
- 2 cups hot water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup cooked black quinoa or ¼ cup chia seed
- 3 cups fresh ground spelt flour or Natural White Flour
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- Egg wash
- Place starter, water, sugar, salt, quinoa, and fresh ground spelt in WonderMix mixer bowl with yeast on top.
- Turn on mixer and add natural white flour until dough cleans sides of the bowl.
- Mix for 6 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and form into loaves.
- Let rise and wash with egg wash.
- Bake until center in 210 degrees.
I love the chewy texture that the barley gives this bread. It’s chewy without being crunchy and tough. Print Barley Potato Bread Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 3 cups cooked Barley 4 cups hot water 2 cooked peeled and riced potatoes 1 cup sourdough starter ⅓ cup …
Use your WonderMix and WonderMill to quickly make refried beans with bean flour. Print 5-Minute Re-fried Beans from Scratch! Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups fresh ground bean flour, black, pinto, garbanzo, your choice. (Take the dry beans and grind them on the bread setting …
When you have a grain mill and kitchen mixer you can whip hummus up in a matter of minutes from scratch. The grain mill allows you make hummus from bean flour instead of cooking beans and blending thick cooked beans. You can also change up the beans and use what ever you want when you use a grain mill and when you make your own hummus you can make it anyway you want.
- ⅓ cup uncooked dried chick pea’s or garbanzo beans Ground in your WonderMill grain mill
- 2 plus cups boiling water
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Salt, Himalayan and pepper, fresh ground, to taste
- Grind beans in grain mill.
- Place in large bowl and pour over two cup boiling water.
- Whisk and add more water if needed, should be loose.
- In blender place lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and parsley.
- Blend and add to bean paste adding tahini.
- Whisk we'll and add Paprika. Salt and pepper to taste. About 2 teaspoons each.
Fresh cilantro, roasted garlic, roasted peppers, chipotle, etc.
Replace garbanzo beans with fave beans, lentil bean flour, or small white beans.