Summer time is Rib time. My favorite time of the year. Ribs are easy and make everyone happy. Follow this recipe and you will be the star of summer cooking. Print Chef Brad’s Pressure Cooker BBQ Sauce Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups ketchup 24 …
Pesto is great for pizza, salads, sauteing vegetables, and so much more. Changing the herbs can really make a great difference.
- 2 cups or lightly packed fresh basil or cilantro
- 1 cup lightly toasted pistachio nut
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or juice of one lemon
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toast pistachios in a skillet, lightly.
- Place basil in a blender or food processor, with vinegar or lemon juice, pistachios, garlic and cheese.
- Chop or blend well.
- Add oil and puree well.
- Salt and pepper.
- Can be used with pasta, also as a spread for bread, or a sauce for pizza.
The sauce makes or breaks the pizza. This sauce is tasty and makes a great dipping sauce also. Print Tomato Pizza Sauce Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 28oz. can crushed fire roasted tomato 2 T. Italian seasoning (Tuscan Sunset from Penzeys is Chef Brad’s favorite) …
I love this sauce, I have tried many, and I love a lot of them, but this one is my favorite. I love the hint of orange and the vanilla aftertaste, it is so good. Make sure to try the butter recipe also.
- ½ lb. fresh cranberries (can use a full pound and no blueberries)
- ½ lb. blueberries
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 Tablespoon orange flavor
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- In a blender place the vanilla bean and water and blend. In a pot add the berries, vanilla water mixture, and sugar. Cook until the berries burst. Turn off heat and add orange flavor. Goes great with turkey, but not necessary.
- Cranberry Butter:
- One cup of cranberries', chilled to one pound of butter softened. Place in mixer and whip until well blended. Chill and serve through the holiday's
Tomatoes roasted in the oven are amazing. Add sugar and basil and it becomes wonderful. I love this with meatballs and pasta. Print Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 12 roma tomatoes cut in half length ways ½ cup sugar 2 teaspoons sea …
Pesto sauce is a wonderful sauce that not only is great for pizza, but wonderful for pasta, salads, and sauces. Don’t be afraid to change out the basil with other herbs.
- 2 cups basil, loosely packed
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 cup pistachio nuts
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ - ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t. salt
- pepper to taste
- ½ cup uncooked whole grain Teff
- Start by placing pistachio nuts in a dry pan over medium heat to toast. It will only take a minute or two. When you smell them, you'll know they're done.
- In your food processor add the basil, cheese, nuts, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Turn on the processor and stream in the oil until it becomes the consistency you'd like it to be.
- Place pesto in a bowl and stir in the teff.