A wonderful Masa Cake Recipe that can be gluten-free if needed. We use masa that has been prepared and ground in the Wonder Junior hand grain mill with the Masa Auger for optimal nutrition and taste, the Wonder Junior mill has many uses. Print Masa …
The perfect gluten-free gravy made from fresh ground whole grains. Print Gluten-Free Whole Grain Gravy Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 TBL Butter 2 TBL Olive Oil ½ cup Gluten-Free WonderFlour Chicken Broth (vegetable or beef) Salt and Pepper Instructions Heat butter and olive oil in …
The perfect cranberry butter to go with your rolls, biscuits, and other holiday breads. Print Cranberry Butter Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 cup cranberry sauce 1 lb. butter, softened Instructions Place ingredients in WonderMix mixer and whip until well blended. Chill and serve through the …
Forget about the white rice. Once you eat brown rice it is hard to go back.
Whole grains make for a wonderful stir fry. The secret is to pressure the grains and let the brown rice chill over night. And of course the sesame oil really adds the flavor.
- 6 cups cooked chilled Brown Rice, cooked in a pressure cooker
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa (optional)
- ½ onion chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup scrambled cooked fried egg, cut into strips
- 2 chopped red peppers
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Rice Vinegar
- Soy Sauce
- In a large hot wok, sauté onion and garlic is small amount of olive oil.
- Add carrot and sauté for minutes, add red peppers and sauté for 1 minute,
- Add remaining vegetables adding Sesame oil to sauté.
- Splash with Rice Vinegar and than add brown rice and red quinoa.
- Splash with Soy Sauce and add egg.
- Toss well and cover.
- 1 whole orange
- 1 banana
- 6 frozen mango chunks
- 1 scoop protein powder
- ½ teaspoon of coconut extract
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 8 to 10 ounces of water
- 1 to 2 cups of ice
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- The amount of water and ice used will determine the thickness of the smoothie.
- Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
Great summer drink!
These are great protein bars, filled with wonderful ingredients that taste great and are good for you. Print Amaranth Protein Bars Author: Chef Brad Serves: 3 dozen bars Ingredients 1 cup organic brown sugar 1 cup coconut oil 1 cup Xagave 4 eggs 1 cup organic …
This is the best Cranberry Sauce. I have tried many and I do love all cranberries, but this one is over the top for me and so simple.
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- 3 teaspoons Penzeys orange extract
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- sugar and water
- According to instructions on package of cranberries prepared cranberries doing these modifications.
- Take the liquid required and place in blender with whole vanilla bean.
- Blend well.
- Place with cranberries on sauce pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add sugar required and bring to boil again.
- Remove from heat and add orange extract.
- Cool and enjoy.
Vanilla beans and orange extract can be found at www.penzeys.com Enjoy.
This recipe is Gluten Free