Super Easy Fudge
I love fudge and even more, I love a recipe that is easy and fun. The thing I love about this recipe is the way you can change it up.
- 3- 6oz packages chocolate chips
- 1-13 oz jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups nuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ lb butter
- 4 ½ cups sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- In large pan, circulon 5.5 quart nonstick pan, melt butter, sugar and canned milk.
- Boil for exactly 9 minutes.
- While this is boiling, in your WonderMix mixer with french whip attachment, place marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, nuts, and vanilla.
- After mixture is done boiling, pour into WonderMix mixer bowl and whip for a few minutes.
- Pour into desired container, lightly sprayed.
- Let set and enjoy.
The cooked part of the recipe always stays the same. The variations are what you put into the WonderMix mixer bowl, making sure you always use the marshmallow cream. The chocolate can be changed to any chocolate you like from white chocolate to dark chocolate or from heath bar pieces to butter finger pieces. The vanilla can be changed to mint, orange, strawberry, etc. The nuts can be changed to any nut you want from almonds to pistachios. Be creative!!