Ingredients 6 cups prepared bulgar wheat* 3 cups cooked vanilla black beans** ½ cup scallions, chopped 2 bell peppers, chopped ½ cup jicama, chopped 2 cups carrots, chopped 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped 1 ½ cups walnut pieces Combine and toss with dressing. Dressing 1 …
Nothing like beans to make a meal a better experience.
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped Parsley
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 12 oz can small red beans
- 12 oz can canillini beans
- 12 oz can black beans
- 12 oz can chick peas
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ Teff
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour for the flavors to blend. Mix thoroughly and serve.
Mint and coconut are great together. The fava bean really adds texture to this salad. Print Coconut Mint Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut in small pieces (save to core) 6 apples, chopped in small pieces 2 cucumbers, …
Beans in a breakfast salad, why not? They add texture, nutrition, and flavor. I adore this salad.
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1-2 pints raspberries
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored and diced
- 1 can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 cups cooked spelt
- 1 container crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup fig jam
- ¼ cup Total Omega Swirl Orange cream
- 1-2 Tablespoons Xagave
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients but cheese and toss with dressing. Sprinkle goat cheese crumbles on top.
Millet and beans go so well together, This salad is so wonderful.
- 2 cups Millet, cooked, chilled
- 3 cups black beans, cooked, chilled
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 pints red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ of a red onion
- ½ of a large red bell pepper
- ½ of a large orange bell pepper
- 4 cobs of fresh corn, roasted and corn kernels cut off the cob, to roast corn place under the broiler
- Or place in 400 degree oven until corn browns.
- 1 zucchini, small diced
- 2 to three tablespoons Roasted paprika I love Penzeys
- ¼ cup Flax oil
- ⅓ cup White balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and toss with the dressing.
Millet cooks just like white rice. In the pressure cooker 6 minutes.
Waldorf salads are great, but they reach true greatness when you add a grain.
- 6 apples chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1-2 cups cooked black quinoa
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 Mexican papaya, seeded and diced
- 3 cups fruit cocktail, drained, reserving juice
- 1 cup walnuts
- An amount of reserved juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup total omega swirl flax oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- Chop apples and mix all ingredients together and toss.
- Whisk together Dressing ingredients and toss with a salad.
Millet and beans go so well together, This salad is so wonderful. Print Millet and Black Bean Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups Millet, cooked, chilled 3 cups black beans, cooked, chilled ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped 1-2 pints red and yellow cherry tomatoes, …
- 4 cups black barley cooked, chilled
- 2 heads cabbage thinly shredded
- 3 (15-ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup golden raisins
- ½ cup scallion
- 2 cups slivered, or sliced almonds
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Chinese crunchy noodles for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger root, or 2 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup Xagave, or honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, combine salad ingredients in large bow and toss with dressing. Garnish with Chinese noodles.
Nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread and beans cooking in the kitchen. Of all smells that one is my personal favorite. Print Ranch Style Beans Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 tablespoon bacon drippings 4 tablespoons green bell peppers 1 teaspoon garlic salt 1 …