Waldorf salads are great, but they reach true greatness when you add a grain.
Author: Chef Brad
- 6 apples chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1-2 cups cooked black quinoa
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 Mexican papaya, seeded and diced
- 3 cups fruit cocktail, drained, reserving juice
- 1 cup walnuts
- An amount of reserved juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup total omega swirl flax oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- Chop apples and mix all ingredients together and toss.
- Whisk together Dressing ingredients and toss with a salad.