- 1 cup whole grain sorghum uncooked
- 8 cups water
- 2 tsps seasoned salt
- ½ cup chili seasoning
- 1 can large green chili sauce
- 1 can large crushed tomato
- 2 cups soaked beans and or,
- 2 lb. gooked ground beef, optional or both
- In pressure cooker, add sorghum, soaked beans, water and salt.
- Pressure cook for 20 Minutes.
- Naturally release for a few minutes.
- Open pressure cooker and add the remaining ingredients and pressure cook for 8 more minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro, grated cheese, and avocado.
Green beans make a wonderful salad and sorghum is so versatile that is can go with anything. Print Sorghum Green Bean Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 3 cups whole grain sorghum cooked 4 pounds fresh green beans 2 cups grape tomatoes sliced 1 cup sliced …