Use your WonderMix blender to make fresh lemonade creations, like adding strawberries, to cool you off during the summer heat. Print Strawberry Lemonade Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 pint fresh strawberries 1 cup fresh lemon juice 1½ to 2 cups sugar Enough water to fill …
Farro or any cooked grain really adds to this amazing salad.
- 2 large papaya, peel and seeded, cut in cubes (save seeds)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 ears corn, roasted
- 1 large fresh pineapple, cored and diced
- 2 cups farro, cooked and chilled (cook 2:1 ratio for 20 minutes)
- 2 cups grapes, sliced in half
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1-2 seeded and chopped jalapenos
- 3 Tablespoons papaya seeds
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- One bunch of mint
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup flax oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend till combined
My family calls this Christmas Drink, the color is perfect and the smell really is a holiday smell. Print Christmas Pineapple Basil Dream Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 half fresh pineapple, cut into chunks 1 cup fresh basil 1 ½ cups sugar 5 cups water, …
Freekah is a wonderful grain that is new to the states. it is nutty and packed with nutrition. I love hot cereal for breakfast and this one is so satisfying. I love it.
- 1 cup freekah cracked with blender or handmill
- 3-4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- dash sea salt
- Place grain, water and salt in pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 12 minutes on high pressure.
- When pressure is down, remove lid and stir in coconut oil.
- Serve with Xagave, honey or brown sugar.
- Top with fruit, yogurt, or half and half.