Print Spelt Stuffed Cantaloupe Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups cooked spelt, chilled 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half 2 avocados, in ¼ inch chunks 1 bunch scallions, chopped 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced 1 cup green grapes, sliced in half 1 …
This is traditionally done in a cast iron pan and baked in the oven for at least one hour. In the pressure cooker it does all that the oven does in minutes. https://youtu.be/OyPJ48Ao0C4 Print Seven-Minute Spanish Tortilla Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 large onion, sliced …
With a pressure cooker, you can cook everything together in one pan to simplify the process.
- -Step 1:
- 6 eggs
- 8 small red potatoes
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup red quinoa (or white quinoa)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Step 2:
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoons dijon style Mustard
- ½ cup pickle relish
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- -Step 1:
- Place water, quinoa, cleaned potatoes, and washed eggs in pressure cooker and place lid on and pressure on hi pressure for 5 minutes.
- Natural release.
- Step 2:
- Cool eggs, potatoes, and quinoa.
- Shell eggs and chop.
- Cut Potatoes into desired size.
- Place all in a bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Ingredients 6 cups prepared bulgar wheat* 3 cups cooked vanilla black beans** ½ cup scallions, chopped 2 bell peppers, chopped ½ cup jicama, chopped 2 cups carrots, chopped 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped 1 ½ cups walnut pieces Combine and toss with dressing. Dressing 1 …
Great way to use up left over Roasted Chicken. If you don’t like the Gorgonzola, trade it out.
- 1 roasted chicken, skin and bones removed and meat shredded
- 10 cups cooked pasta
- 1 can roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 2 cups cooked oat groats
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, blanched
- Place all ingredients in bowl and toss with dressing.
- 2 cups olive oil
- ⅔ cup white wine vinegar OR white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup gorgonzola cheese
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Toss with salad.
Kamut and Caesar are the perfect match. The chewy texture of Kamut really goes with the tangy Caesar dressing. Print Kamut Caesar Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 large egg 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice 1 medium garlic clove, crushed 1 …
Just adding a grain add to the wonderfulness of any recipe. This one is a perfect example.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple or cubed pineapple, drained
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 12 oz tub of cool whip
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup cooked Kamut
- In a large bowl blend the condensed milk and cool whip. Stir in the cherry pie filling. Gently stir till the color is an even pink. Add pineapple, and nuts, kamut until well blended.
- Best if made the night before using.
Mint and coconut are great together. The fava bean really adds texture to this salad. Print Coconut Mint Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut in small pieces (save to core) 6 apples, chopped in small pieces 2 cucumbers, …
You are going to love this salad. So much texture and flavor. Print Chinese Chicken Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 breasts of chicken, shredded 2 cups cooked Colorado river beans 3 cups cooked Sweet Brown rice 3 small 12 oz. cans mandarin oranges, drained …