Our whole grain WonderFlour really is better tasting compared to white flour. It’s nutty and healthy. Print Double Chocolate Coconut Walnut Cookies Author: Chef Brad Serves: 4 dozen Ingredients 2 cubes butter 1 cup organic sugar 1 cup coconut sugar or brown 2 eggs 1 tablespoon …
WonderFlour makes the best cookies. With the Xagave these will be cakey, but dreamy cakey, meaning melt in your mouth goodness.
- 4 ½ cups fresh ground WonderFlour™
- 1 cup cooked White Quinoa
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled, roasted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ sticks of butter
- 1 ½ cups Xagave
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅔ cup buttermilk
- In a mixing bowl beat butter and Xagave until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and the vanilla. Add dry ingredients, zest, coconut, and nuts. Mix by drizzling buttermilk over mixture until combined.
- Spoon tablespoon size amount out on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack. After the cookies are cooled, top with glaze.
1 ½ cup powdered sugar
Juice from one lemon
3 Tablespoons buttermilk
Tiny pinch of salt
Whisk together and lightly cover cookies with a thin coat.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best comfort food. These are so comforting with the oat flour. Print Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 cup butter, softened 2 cups brown sugar 1 t. vanilla 2 eggs 1 cup whole rolled oats 3 …
Biscotti is amazing and gluten free. These cookies give the name Biscotti a complete different name. Wonderful. Print Sorghum Biscotti Cookies Author: Chef Brad Serves: 4 dozen Ingredients 3 cups sorghum flour 2 teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon sea salt 4 eggs lightly beaten 1 cup …
Some one gave me a recipe for super cookies, it came from BYU magazine, I changed it to make it better and more nutritious. Quinoa is a super grain from South America. It is packed with protein and fiber. In fact it is a perfect protein grain, containing eight essential amino acids.
- 1 cup quinoa flour, I adore red quinoa, but white or red works well. Red has a nuttier flavor.
- 1¼ cup fresh ground spelt flour
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon, Rumfords baking powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Whip together eggs, oil, syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the flours, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix well and drop on a parchment covered cookie sheet and bake for about 8 minutes in a 350 degree oven.