- 6 oz pkg. chocolate chips
- 2 cup heath bar toffee pieces with chocolate
- 1 large jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups nuts (example- almond pieces)(optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ pound butter
- 4 ½ cups sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- Combine in large bowl (like your Wondermix bowl) the marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, heath bar pieces, nuts and vanilla.
- In a large pan non stick pan, melt the butter, sugar, and milk. Boil for exactly 9 minutes, starting the time when it comes to a complete boil.
- Pour over mixture in bowl. Stir thoroughly. Pour onto a greased cookie sheet or pans you are using. Allow to cool in the refrigerator and cut into squares.
This Buttermilk Pastry Dough recipe can be use for many things, including pie crust. Print Buttermilk Pastry Dough Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 3 cups fresh ground spelt flour, ground on the pastry setting on your WonderMill 3 tablespoons sugar 1 teaspoon salt 2 cubes or …
Click here to see How To Shape French Bread Loaves video on our archived Facebook Live Videos page.
- 1 cup sour dough starter
- 2 cups hot water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup cooked black quinoa or ¼ cup chia seed
- 3 cups fresh ground spelt flour or Natural White Flour
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- Egg wash
- Place starter, water, sugar, salt, quinoa, and fresh ground spelt in WonderMix mixer bowl with yeast on top.
- Turn on mixer and add natural white flour until dough cleans sides of the bowl.
- Mix for 6 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and form into loaves.
- Let rise and wash with egg wash.
- Bake until center in 210 degrees.
I love the chewy texture that the barley gives this bread. It’s chewy without being crunchy and tough. Print Barley Potato Bread Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 3 cups cooked Barley 4 cups hot water 2 cooked peeled and riced potatoes 1 cup sourdough starter ⅓ cup …
Use your WonderMix and WonderMill to quickly make refried beans with bean flour.
- 2 cups fresh ground bean flour, black, pinto, garbanzo, your choice. (Take the dry beans and grind them on the bread setting of your WonderMill.)
- 4 to 5 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup oil, coconut, or olive oil
- Seasonings if desired. Taco seasoning, garlic, or salsa works well.
- Place fresh ground flour in WonderMix with whips.
- Turn on mixer and pour water until desired consistency is reached.
- Add seasonings and stir again.
- Place in bowl and top with cheese.
I love pizza. Not the garbage fast food pizza, but the wonderful pizza that can be made at home with natural ingredients and the fun of creating pizza your way.
Pizza is America’s Favorite Food. But in the summer often we opt to delivery before we heat up the house to bake our pizza. Have you ever done pizza on the grill? If not, perhaps now it the time to give it a try. I love it, it keeps the heat out of the house and the flavor is a nice change from oven baked pizza From the grill to the smoker, you can do your pizza out side with little effort and at the same time create some great toppings by grilling them first on the grill. Like chicken, meats, and vegetables, that add flavor and excitement to the pizza.
Once you try pizza on the grill, you will not be satisfied with pizza any other way.
- Your favorite pizza dough recipe will be required. I would suggest one from one of my cookbooks. Chef Brad's Secret Pizza Dough Recipe would work great. Or try the Crispy Pizza Dough.
- Olive oil
- Bell peppers
- Portabella mushrooms
- Zucchini squash
- Garlic salt
- Boneless Breast of Chicken
- Brush the boneless chicken breast with olive oil and season with garlic salt and place on grill. Take the vegetables and cut them the long way. Brush with olive oil and season with garlic salt. Grill on hot grill until dark brown, turning when needed. Remove chicken and vegetables from grill and chop into small pieces and toss together.
- Divide dough into equal softball size portions. Roll each one out to desired thickness. Brush the side you are putting down first with olive oil. Place on grill olive oil side down. While it is baking, brush the side facing up with olive oil. When bottom side is done, this will depend on how hot your grill is, flip it over. It is easier to use small pizzas for this process. While second side is cooking place grilled chicken and vegetables on dough. Spread out evenly and top with cheese. At this point you can cover the grill to melt the cheese, being careful not to burn the bottom. Remove form grill and cut and enjoy.
- If you are a red sauce and cheese pizza person in stead of the vegetables and chicken, brush the cooked side with pizza sauce and top with cheese.
Chef Brad’s Secret Pizza Dough Recipe:
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or other flavor
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sour dough starter
- 3 cups Natural White or other high-gluten flour
- 2 tablespoons Saf or other instant yeast
- Preheat grill to high, 475-500 degrees. In WondeMix bowl with dough hook, combine ingredients, using only half the high-gluten flour, with yeast on top. Begin mixing, adding flour until dough cleans sides of bowl. Knead for 6 minutes to develop gluten.
- Place in oiled bowl; cover; let rise for 30-45 minutes. Cut dough into thirds. Roll out and bake directly on hot pizza stone racks in your hot grill.
These rolls are light, flavorful and just perfect for the holiday meal. Print Rosemary Black Pepper Pull-Apart Butter Rolls Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2½ cups warm milk 1 cooked potato, peeled and mashed 4 eggs 6 Tablespoons butter plus 3 Tablespoons for dipping dough into …