These are wonderful cookies, I love using WonderFlour, but Spelt fresh ground works really good also. Print Spelt Peanut Butter Cookies Author: Chef Brad Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 12 mins Total time: 17 mins Serves: 3 dozen Ingredients 1 cup butter, soft 1.5 cups …
WonderFlour makes the best cookies. With the Xagave these will be cakey, but dreamy cakey, meaning melt in your mouth goodness. Print WonderFlour Buttermilk Cookies Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 4 ½ cups fresh ground WonderFlour™ 1 cup cooked White Quinoa 1 cup shredded coconut 1 …
The most amazing Blondie and almost good for you. With this basic recipe you can make an endless variety of them.
- 12 oz. package of chocolate chips, white chocolate for blonde dark or milk if you want a change
- 3 cubes of butter
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3.5 cups fresh ground WonderFlour™
- Nuts (optional)
- Coconut (optional)
- Heathbar pieces (optional)
- In the microwave melt chocolate with butter, set aside.
- In large bowl or mixer mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Add melted butter mixture and beat well.
- Add flour and any additional ingredients you desire.
- Pour into a half sheet pan or large jelly roll pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven or about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove and let cool.
Caution: Eat in moderation, can become addictive
My Granny always had these oatmeal cookies on hand. I love them-and with the WonderFlour they are even better! Print Amaranth Oatmeal Cookies, Grannies Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1¼ cups Xagave 1 cup butter 2 cups cooked raisins 1 cup raisin juice water 3 eggs …
Cookies are a wonderful treat, I try to make them as healthy as possible without compromising the flavor or texture. These are addicting and wonderful, and they store well! Print Amaranth Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookies Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cubes (1 cup) softened butter …