One of my favorite breakfast cereals. I use the Wondermill Jr hand grinder to crack my kamut. Print Cracked Hot Kamut Cereal Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 cup cracked kamut 4 cups of water Coconut oil Slivered almonds Dried fruit such as blueberries, cranberries, cherries, …
Brown rice is so dreamy for breakfast. Print Brown Rice Sweet Breakfast Cereal Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups sweet brown rice 3 ½ cups of water Pinch of salt 2 heaping spoonfuls of coconut oil ¼ cup Xagave Instructions In an electric pressure cooker …
Breakfast should not only taste great, it should be good for you also. This one does both, in fact you will be day dreaming about what you ate for breakfast after eating this.
- 2 cups whole oat groats
- 3 ½ cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ to ½ cup Xagave depending on how sweet you want it
- 1 T. coconut oil
- ½ of a whole nutmeg, grated
- In a dry stove top pressure cooker put in the whole oat groats to toast for about 3-4 minutes.
- Be careful not to burn them.
- Add in the water and salt.
- Place lid on pot, with low heat under it.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Once cooked stir in the walnuts, Xagave, coconut oil, and freshly grated nutmeg.
Breakfast the most important meal of the day just got better. With this breakfast you might feel guilty, it taste so great. Print Pressure Cooker Breakfast Cereal/Brown Rice Heaven Author: Chef Brad Prep time: 2 mins Cook time: 12 mins Total time: 14 mins Ingredients …
Hot cereal so good it feels like you are eating dessert for breakfast! What a wonderful way to start the day. Print Multi-Grain Hot Cereal Author: Chef Brad Ingredients Equal parts each of the following grains: KAMUT, popcorn, pearled barley, brown rice. Water Salt Coconut …