Sipping Chocolate is a wonderful way to enjoy chocolate. It is not a gulping kinda thing, it is meant to be sipped and enjoyed. Print Sipping Chocolate Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 quart Almond milk or milk ¼ cup amaranth flour (milled in the WonderMill) …
Use your WonderMix blender to make fresh lemonade creations, like adding strawberries, to cool you off during the summer heat.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1½ to 2 cups sugar
- Enough water to fill one gallon.
- Place fruit and juice in blender with sugar and 4 cups water. Blend until well pureed.
- Place in gallon jug and fill to the top with water.
- Served over ice.
My family calls this Christmas Drink, the color is perfect and the smell really is a holiday smell.
- 1 half fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 5 cups water, distilled
- Place all of the ingredients but the water in a high powered blender, like a Vita Mix Blender, and puree.
- Add an amount of the water if you need help blending.
- Pour into a gallon container and fill with the water.
Every meal should have a beverage, it adds excitement to the experience and joy to the taste buds. Print Cranberry Lemonade Delight Author: Chef Brad Ingredients This recipe makes one gallon. Use a gallon pitcher or a gallon jug. 2 cups fresh cranberries 1 cup …