This is a wonderful fresh yogurt cheese that is perfect for the summer months. A wonderful cheese like yogurt served with pita or flat breads.
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 Large container plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup chopped fresh green onions
- 2 teaspoons Zatar, Mediterranean Spice, Penzeys is great.
- 1 tsp. good salt
- Olive oil, (I like a orange infused oil)
- Place yogurt in Cheese cloth in a strainer over a bowl and place on counter and let drain all night.
- Remove and place on bowl and drizzle with Olive Oil and Zatar.
- Can be topped with fresh green onions, fresh mint chopped, and or kalamata olives.