Really salsa is one of the most important foods in the world, this recipe will become your personal favorite.
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 28 oz. can tomatoes, crushed
- 1 28 oz. can green chili enchilada sauce (La Victoria)
- 7 Roma tomatoes
- 3 jalapenos, seeded
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch green onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix till thoroughly combined and desired consistency.
- It may take several batches in the food processor to do this recipe, just mix and pour into a bowl and mix more and then whisk well.
- Enjoy with chips.