Peach Salsa Stuffed Quesadilla
This is a quick and easy, but very tasty dish. Great for feeding lots of people.
Peach Salsa Stuffed Quesdilla
Author: Chef Brad
- Grilled Chicken, chopped in pieces
- Peach Salsa Recipe, found in side dish section
- Flour tortillas, large
- Grated Cheese
- On hot surface, I use a griddle on medium heat, place a large flour tortilla.
- On half the tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and chopped grilled chicken.
- Spoon the salsa over the chicken and cheese and fold over the tortilla.
- Cook for one to two minutes and than turn over.
- Cook until done and remove from heat.
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve with sour cream.