Hot Sipping Chocolate
Sipping Chocolate is a wonderful way to enjoy chocolate. It is not a gulping kinda thing, it is meant to be sipped and enjoyed.
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 quart Almond milk or milk
- ¼ cup amaranth flour (milled in the WonderMill)
- ½ cup coconut sugar (Better Body brand)
- 6 ounces dark chocolate or bitter sweet chocolate finely chopped
- In a bowl, whisk together amaranth flour and sugar.
- In a small sauce pan add milk. Whisk the amaranth flour and sugar into cold milk.
- Bring up heat whisking constantly until thick and hot.
- Add chocolate and whisk until it is smooth.
- Pour into cups and enjoy with a fresh baked cookie.