This pork rivals any restaurants pulled pork, served with the pineapple mango salsa, it is amazing.
Author: Chef Brad
- 2 cups pineapple soda
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Xagave
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 to 5 lbs. Pork butt roast, cut into chunks
- Place all ingredients in the pressure cooker and cook for 1 hour on high pressure.
- After one hour, remove lid and shred the pork.
- Let simmer in juices on low until most of the juice is gone.