Christmas Toffee Nut Fudge
Author: Chef Brad
- 6 oz pkg. chocolate chips
- 2 cup heath bar toffee pieces with chocolate
- 1 large jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups nuts (example- almond pieces)(optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ pound butter
- 4 ½ cups sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- Combine in large bowl (like your Wondermix bowl) the marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, heath bar pieces, nuts and vanilla.
- In a large pan non stick pan, melt the butter, sugar, and milk. Boil for exactly 9 minutes, starting the time when it comes to a complete boil.
- Pour over mixture in bowl. Stir thoroughly. Pour onto a greased cookie sheet or pans you are using. Allow to cool in the refrigerator and cut into squares.
*For a white chocolate fudge, replace the chocolate chips with white chocolate chips.