Hot cereal so good it feels like you are eating dessert for breakfast! What a wonderful way to start the day.
Multi-Grain Hot Cereal
Author: Chef Brad
- Equal parts each of the following grains: KAMUT, popcorn, pearled barley, brown rice.
- Coconut oil
- Combine grains into a bowl and hand mix.
- Pour grain mixture in to the Wonder Junior hand grain mill and grind coarse.
- Add 3-4 cups of water, pinch of salt, and a splash of coconut oil for every cup of cereal grains to pressure cooker. Stir together.
- Pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- Optionally serve with sweetener (Agave or Coconut Sugar), fresh berries, and a splash of milk.