This is a great dish to put out while everyone is gathering or waiting for you to put on the last minute touches of the feast. With fresh chips it is a great starter and treat.
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 cup frozen drained spinach
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 can green chilies, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- Sauté vegetables in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add ¾ cup milk and bring to a boil. Then Add:
- oz. Velveeta cheese cut in cubes
- Mix and serve when melted with tortilla chips.