I love these waffles! The cooked sweet brown rice gives them a wonderful nutty taste and texture. Changing the flour makes them even better. Print Sweet Brown Rice Waffles Author: Chef Brad Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 3 mins Total time: 13 mins Ingredients …
- 3 cups WonderFlour
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooked kaniwah, chilled
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup Xagave
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- In large bowl add flour, buttermilk, eggs, coconut, kaniwah, oil, sugar and salt. Mix well (batter should be smooth, not thick).
- Add baking powder and whisk well.
- Remove whisk and do not stir again.
- Gently remove from the bowl and place on hot griddle or waffle iron.
- Serve warm with butter and syrup.
Print Buttermilk Whole Grain Pancakes/waffles Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups WonderFlour™ 2 eggs 2 tablespoons Oil 2.5 cups buttermilk 1 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons vanilla 3 teaspoons Rumford’s Baking Powder Instructions Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, except baking powder. Whisk well. Add …
One of the biggest challenges of gluten-free is the bread, it is really hard to find good GF bread using whole grain homemade waffles can change all that. Gluten-free waffles not only have a great texture but they taste great too, plus they are fun for …