SWEET CORN TAMALE RECIPE Grind 6 cups cooked hominy (or 2 large cans) in Wonder Jr Deluxe Handmill w Masa Auger Mix in WonderMix Kitchen Mixer, with cookie wisks Ground Hominy 1 can Creamed Corn 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar 1 TBL Salt 1 cup Lard …
Tag: pressure cooker
When I make meat loaf, I make a big batch. One for eating and two for later. I wrap them and place them in the freezer for future use. Nothing like smoked meat loaf, from sandwiches to stir fry, it’s great. Watch our Facebook Live Video of this recipe…
- 4 lbs ground beef, lean
- 6 cups cooked brown rice (or red cargo rice, found in oriental markets)
- 1 large onion
- 2 bells peppers
- 6 eggs
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon each salt and pepper
- 1 sleeve crackers, crushed
- In WonderMix blender place eggs, onion, bell peppers, garlic, parsley, oil, and vinegar. Pulse until well chopped.
- In mixer bowl place meat, rice, Italian seasoning, crackers, and salt and pepper.
- Pour blender mixture over meat and mix with dough hook until well blended.
- In large disposable pan that is sprayed, form three loaves. Top with tomato sauce or ketchup.
- Smoke in Smoker for 4 hours.
- I always crank up the heat for the last 30 minutes to caramelize the ketchup.
- Let rest before slicing.
My favorite smoker it my Traeger smoker and the WonderMix kitchen mixer makes this an easy job.
Print Spelt Stuffed Cantaloupe Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups cooked spelt, chilled 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half 2 avocados, in ¼ inch chunks 1 bunch scallions, chopped 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced 1 cup green grapes, sliced in half 1 …
This is traditionally done in a cast iron pan and baked in the oven for at least one hour. In the pressure cooker it does all that the oven does in minutes. https://youtu.be/OyPJ48Ao0C4 Print Seven-Minute Spanish Tortilla Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 large onion, sliced …
Summer time is Rib time. My favorite time of the year. Ribs are easy and make everyone happy. Follow this recipe and you will be the star of summer cooking.
- 2 cups ketchup
- 24 oz. roasted tomatoes
- 1 small minced onion
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup smoked spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In pressure cooker, heat oil and add garlic and onion, sauté until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients, heat up and pressure for 6 minutes.
- Puree in blender or with a stick blender and serve with ribs.
These ribs are so wonderful they don’t really need sauce, but if you like sauce try the one above.
- 2 to 3 slabs of ribs
- Brown sugar
- Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Dijon Mustard
- Take the ribs and turn them over and remove the thin skin membrane on the back. Turn over and rub with dijon mustard.
- For each slab use one cup of brown sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning or cajun seasoning. Place entire cup of spiced sugar on slab. Press sugar down into the rib.
- Place ribs on rack of smoker or rack of BBQ grill. If using smoker, smoke on low for four hours. If using your BBQ grill grill on low for 2 to 3 hours with lid on.
- The last 20 to 30 minutes raise temperature on Smoker or Grill to caramelize brown sugar on top.
- Remove let cool for a few minutes.
With a pressure cooker, you can cook everything together in one pan to simplify the process. https://youtu.be/GimrKBA01iE Print Quinoa Potato Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients -Step 1: 6 eggs 8 small red potatoes 2 cup water 1 cup red quinoa (or white quinoa) 1 teaspoon …
The pressure cooker is amazing, from soups to meats and now egg dishes. This dish is easy and so fast. It can be done in minutes in the electric pressure cooker only. This style of cooking is amazing and easy.
- 1 small onion
- 2 to 3 small potatoes, peeled and chopped in ¼ inch squares
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- Turn on your pressure cooker to high pressure, 7 minutes. Add onion and 3 tablespoons oil. Sauté until onions are browned. In separate pan on stove top, add oil and heat up. Add potatoes. Quick brown, do not cook until done, just quick brown.
- In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk, cheese, spinach, and salt and pepper. Place butter in pressure cooker with onions and add potatoes. Dump egg mixture over potatoes and place lid on cooker and pressure for 7 minutes. Enjoy.
If using the new Lux Fagor, just brown the potatoes in the pressure cooker.
These are simple pressure cooker recipes using the electric pressure cooker. It works well because of the not stick qualities and the controlled heating. It cuts the time way down when cooking pastas. No need to precook the pasta, just throw it in and cook …
Print Chicken Noodle Soup Three Ways Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 3 boneless breast of chicken, chopped 1 white onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves, chopped 3 tablespoons Haco Chicken bouillon ½ pound spaghetti noodles ½ cup each red, black, and white quinoa 10 or more cups …
Add some boneless breast of chicken to this in the beginning and you have a main course.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups rice and ½ cup red or black quinoa
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro plus ½ cup for garnish
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 large carrot , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup *roasted corn
- ¼ cup olive oil or lard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place oil or lard in pan with sugar on top.
- Cook until sugar starts to burn.
- And onion, cilantro, celery, carrots, garlic, jalapenos, and grains to sugar and oil.
- Sautee for 3 minutes until rice is toasted.
- Add chicken stock and place lid on pressure cooker.
- Bring to pressure and pressure for 6 minutes for white rice or for 12 minutes for brown rice.
- Let pressure drop naturally.
- While rice is cooking , roast corn by placing oiled corn under broil. Make sure and watch it closely.
- Cut corn off cob and add to cooked rice with more cilantro.
To make a complete meal add 2 to 3 chopped boneless breast of chicken after rice is toasted and continue to cook per instructions.
Black eyed peas are a staple in the South, they are wonderfully satisfying and are great served with brown rice. Print Southern Black Eyed Peas Soup Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 onion, diced 1 slice bacon or pancetta, diced 2 ½ cups black eyed peas, …
What a great pressure cooker recipe, I would serve this with fresh sliced tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers. Print Sausage and Millet – Caribbean Style Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 cup Millet 1 cup pearled barley 1 cup white rice 2 Tablespoons sugar 3 Tablespoons oil …