Print Spelt Stuffed Cantaloupe Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups cooked spelt, chilled 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half 2 avocados, in ¼ inch chunks 1 bunch scallions, chopped 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced 1 cup green grapes, sliced in half 1 …
Great way to use up left over Roasted Chicken. If you don’t like the Gorgonzola, trade it out.
- 1 roasted chicken, skin and bones removed and meat shredded
- 10 cups cooked pasta
- 1 can roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 2 cups cooked oat groats
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups broccoli, blanched
- Place all ingredients in bowl and toss with dressing.
- 2 cups olive oil
- ⅔ cup white wine vinegar OR white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup gorgonzola cheese
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Toss with salad.
You are going to love this salad. So much texture and flavor. Print Chinese Chicken Salad Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 breasts of chicken, shredded 2 cups cooked Colorado river beans 3 cups cooked Sweet Brown rice 3 small 12 oz. cans mandarin oranges, drained …
Nothing like a stuffed tomato, but this filling can be used for sandwiches or try filling up a seeded cantaloupe with the filling for an extra treat. Print Chicken Stuffed Tomato Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 1 cup slivered almonds 3 bunches fresh basil (optional) Fresh …