Tag: bean flour
Use your WonderMix and WonderMill to quickly make refried beans with bean flour. Print 5-Minute Re-fried Beans from Scratch! Author: Chef Brad Ingredients 2 cups fresh ground bean flour, black, pinto, garbanzo, your choice. (Take the dry beans and grind them on the bread setting …
When you have a grain mill and kitchen mixer you can whip hummus up in a matter of minutes from scratch. The grain mill allows you make hummus from bean flour instead of cooking beans and blending thick cooked beans. You can also change up the beans and use what ever you want when you use a grain mill and when you make your own hummus you can make it anyway you want.
- ⅓ cup uncooked dried chick pea’s or garbanzo beans Ground in your WonderMill grain mill
- 2 plus cups boiling water
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Salt, Himalayan and pepper, fresh ground, to taste
- Grind beans in grain mill.
- Place in large bowl and pour over two cup boiling water.
- Whisk and add more water if needed, should be loose.
- In blender place lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and parsley.
- Blend and add to bean paste adding tahini.
- Whisk we'll and add Paprika. Salt and pepper to taste. About 2 teaspoons each.
Fresh cilantro, roasted garlic, roasted peppers, chipotle, etc.
Replace garbanzo beans with fave beans, lentil bean flour, or small white beans.