I love this simple wonderful pie, my family favorite. One of the best peach desserts ever and the steam oven makes it even better.
Author: Chef Brad
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- grated nutmeg to cover peaches
- 2 large 22 oz canned peaches, drained well
- 1 large sheet puff pasty rolled out to fit pan
- Preheat oven in steam convection mode to 350 degrees.
- Line a large deep steam oven pan with puff pastry, then combine and blend well all the ingredients.
- Pour this mixture over canned peaches that have been placed cut side up on the pastry.
- Grate fresh nutmeg over custard.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.