Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
Author: Chef Brad
- 1.5 cups warm water
- ½ cup potato starch
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Zantham Gum
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 4 cups fresh ground gluten free flour, a blend of three or more works well.
- (Brown rice, quinoa, amaranth, Sorghum, teff, or buckwheat) Ground in your Wondermill on the Pastry setting.
- Reserve ½ cup flour for making the pizza’s
- Place ingredients in WonderMix Mixer Bowl and mix well. This dough should be more like a heavy cake batter. Not like a bread dough. Mix well for 2 minutes with cookie whips, not dough hook.
- On flour covered parchment paper, scoop desired amount of dough and sprinkle with flour and pat down into as circle. This can be baked ahead of time, or you can top and bake like a pizza.