Click here to see How To Shape French Bread Loaves video on our archived Facebook Live Videos page.
Black Quinoa French Bread
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 cup sour dough starter
- 2 cups hot water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup cooked black quinoa or ¼ cup chia seed
- 3 cups fresh ground spelt flour or Natural White Flour
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- Egg wash
- Place starter, water, sugar, salt, quinoa, and fresh ground spelt in WonderMix mixer bowl with yeast on top.
- Turn on mixer and add natural white flour until dough cleans sides of the bowl.
- Mix for 6 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and form into loaves.
- Let rise and wash with egg wash.
- Bake until center in 210 degrees.