Use your WonderMix and WonderMill to quickly make refried beans with bean flour.
5-Minute Re-fried Beans from Scratch!
Author: Chef Brad
- 2 cups fresh ground bean flour, black, pinto, garbanzo, your choice. (Take the dry beans and grind them on the bread setting of your WonderMill.)
- 4 to 5 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup oil, coconut, or olive oil
- Seasonings if desired. Taco seasoning, garlic, or salsa works well.
- Place fresh ground flour in WonderMix with whips.
- Turn on mixer and pour water until desired consistency is reached.
- Add seasonings and stir again.
- Place in bowl and top with cheese.