This is actually the recipe for my wonderful cranberry sauce; I just found another way to use the amazing sauce, great way to use the leftover sauce, if there is any.
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 small pkg. fresh cranberries
- 1 half of a vanilla bean
- 1 Tablespoon orange flavor
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- In a blender, combine the water and vanilla bean and blend together. In a pot boil together the berries, vanilla water mixture, and sugar. Cook until cranberries burst. Turn off heat and add the orange flavor. Cool.
- For the lemonade:
- Combine 1 cup of the cranberry sauce with: 1 cup fresh lemon juice and about 2 cups of sugar.
- Place in high power blender and blend place in gallon pitcher fill to the top with water. Chill and serve over ice.