This is the best Cranberry Sauce. I have tried many and I do love all cranberries, but this one is over the top for me and so simple.
Author: Chef Brad
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- 3 teaspoons Penzeys orange extract
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- sugar and water
- According to instructions on package of cranberries prepared cranberries doing these modifications.
- Take the liquid required and place in blender with whole vanilla bean.
- Blend well.
- Place with cranberries on sauce pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add sugar required and bring to boil again.
- Remove from heat and add orange extract.
- Cool and enjoy.
Vanilla beans and orange extract can be found at www.penzeys.com Enjoy.
This recipe is Gluten Free