Nothing like a chilled soup to cool down spicy dishes.
Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup
Author: Chef Brad
- ½ medium cucumber
- 1 ripe large Avocado
- 1 scallion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sour cream plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Xagave
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Black quinoa, cooked –garnish
- Croutons - garnish
- Peel cucumber and cut into 4 pieces.
- Quarter avocado, removing pit, and peel.
- Cut scallion into large pieces.
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve soup garnished with black quinoa, sour cream, and croutons