October 23, 2015
The most amazing Blondie and almost good for you. With this basic recipe you can make an endless variety of them.
Author: Chef Brad
- 12 oz. package of chocolate chips, white chocolate for blonde dark or milk if you want a change
- 3 cubes of butter
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3.5 cups fresh ground WonderFlour™
- Nuts (optional)
- Coconut (optional)
- Heathbar pieces (optional)
- In the microwave melt chocolate with butter, set aside.
- In large bowl or mixer mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Add melted butter mixture and beat well.
- Add flour and any additional ingredients you desire.
- Pour into a half sheet pan or large jelly roll pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven or about 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove and let cool.
Caution: Eat in moderation, can become addictive