Sometimes the simplest sauces are the tastiest.
Author: Chef Brad
- 4 Italian sausages
- ½ cup red quinoa or Teff (Teff and Red Quinoa are super grains, meaning perfect proteins.)
- 1- 28 oz. can roasted tomatoes
- ½ can water
- 1 jar chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 small jar kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- tablespoon salt Kosher
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 lbs rigatoni pasta cooked
- Parmesan cheese
- In your electric pressure cooker,
- Cook sausages and grain together mashing with grains into pieces.
- Add tomatoes, peppers,olives, seasoning, salt, grain, and olive oil.
- Stir well and add pasta, uncooked.
- Place lid on pressure cooker and set on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- After pressure has dropped, drizzle with more olive oil and serve with Parmesan Cheese and fresh ground pepper.