Breakfast the most important meal of the day just got better. With this breakfast you might feel guilty, it taste so great.
Pressure Cooker Breakfast Cereal/Brown Rice Heaven
Author: Chef Brad
- 2 cups sweet brown rice, it is actually called sweet brown rice, Lundberg rice is the grower I love. Regular brown rice will also work for this recipe, but the sweet is wonderful
- 1 cup black quinoa, red will work
- coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon real salt
- 5.5 cups of water
- Turn on your electric pressure cooker.
- Add grains, water, and salt.
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Let pressure drop, open and add unrefined coconut oil and Xagave to taste.
- I like about ¼ cup of oil and ⅓ cup of Xagave.
- Your taste may be different, season to your liking.
- I also like to serve this with fresh raspberries, peaches, or strawberries and cream or milk.
This recipe is Gluten Free.