Gluten-Free Waffle Sandwiches
One of the biggest challenges of gluten-free is the bread, it is really hard to find good GF bread using whole grain homemade waffles can change all that. Gluten-free waffles not only have a great texture but they taste great too, plus they are fun for the whole family. All you need is 3 gluten-free grains and a blender.
- ⅔ cup whole grain each of the following: Sorghum, Brown Rice, Oat Groats (Or any of choice of three or more gluten free grains)
- 2 tablespsoons Chia seed
- 2 cups milk (or any milk substitute you want)
- 2 tablespoons oil, your choice
- Splash of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons agave or sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Add whole grains, Chia seed and milk in your blender and blend until smooth (2 to 3 minutes).
- Add oil, vanilla, agave or sugar, salt, and eggs to the blender and blend well.
- Add baking powder and pulse until well blended.
- Bake in your hot waffle iron, spray with a non stick spray.
- Use waffles as the bread for your favorite sandwich.